Monday, April 25, 2011

AND THE BEAT GOES ON! PLUS LITTLE VINTAGE FUCKING

What an incredibly horrible last few days.


I have been working on sites, tending to REALLY sick people and neglecting my blogs! What can I say I am a complete slacker. The good news; I am getting better at making up new and interesting blog postings, I have great new content thanks to my online buds, and am planing on a new blog host. 


We shall see huh! 

In the mean time here's a vid that I am sure you'll fucking love!

VINTAGE AND ALL!  

Cheers,

KevIN J. 


P.S. 


PLEASE OH PLEASE give me some ideas on what you'd like to see here. I am loving the interaction but could really use some ideas on what you BB lovers should be seeing on such a blog. 


LA BB CREW - Cum out Cum out wherever you are! 

1 comment:

  1. I am ready to CUM out. Are you? Your site has been down???

    ReplyDelete